Office 365 Solution Architect (491)
Job type: Contract
500 Per Day
Office 365 Solution Architect.
I am in the market for an Office 365 Solution Architect at present. Ideal candidates will have a good grasp of SharePoint. This is a 6month contract, 3 months initially. If you are a career contractor looking for your next role- Please respond accordingly! Freelance contract position available. Professional services client, end user with global offices operating in 25+ countries.
The Office 365 Solutions Architect's role is to align our Microsoft Office 365 technology vision with business strategy by integrating company processes with the appropriate technologies. The Office 365 Solutions Architect is also responsible for all aspects of promoting/evangelising and implementing Office 365 technology initiatives within the organization.
Strategy & Planning
- Participate in governance processes of the organization's architecture, programming, media, and applications.
- Lead strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future Office 365 technologies.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to identify, rationalize and roadmap new business models and capabilities
- Develop and communicate business/technology alignment plans to executive team, staff, partners, and stakeholders.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology-related implementation
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology initiatives.
- Define requirements for new technology and communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Review acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to deliver economies of scale.
- Prioritize, and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of Office 365 information systems.
- Responsible for developing the business use of currently implemented Office 365 Technology eg, the office applications and the automation they can deliver, including SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype for Business.
- Responsible for developing an unstructured data storage strategy to support the use of SharePoint, Team and OneDrive.
- Responsible for developing an acceptable approach for the firm to make appropriate use of Delve, OneNote, Flow, planner and other Office 365 components as they become available.
- Conduct research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in regards to industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new business processes and system alterations.
- Analyze and improve upon technology standards across the organization to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market.
- Act as primary liaison for the company's Office 365 vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, department heads, and end users.
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure our use of Office 365 adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
Professional experience and personal skills profile
- Relevant experience
Knowledge & Experience
- 3 years experience implementing and developing business solutions with Office 365, particularly SharePoint.
- Experience in understanding business requirements.
- Experience of persuading organisations to adopt new technology.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including networks, programming, media, and devices.
- Solid understanding of computer systems features, and integration capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise software applications and outsourced development and support
- Technically strong in Office 365 Technology solution development
- Proven experience in planning, organization, and development.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Used to working with mixed internal and outsourced teams.
Office 365 Solution Architect required: London.