Devops Engineer Site Reliability (489)
Job type: Contract
650 Per Day
DevOps Engineer - (Site Reliability/Infrastructure)
My consultancy client is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with SRE/Infrastructure experience to work on a major banking project. Good experience of infrastructure, preferably Linux is essential. If you have previously worked as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) then you will have a distinct advantage!
This is initially a short term project of 3 months duration, but it is likely to be extended.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience with Azure and AWS
- Prior experience in relevant role (SRE, DevOps)
- Experience with Kubernetes (preferred),
- Must have good expertise of infrastructure - Linux
- Thorough understanding of Ansible, Jenkins
- Docker and monitoring solutions
- You must be able to script in Python
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Production applications in distributed environments (or similar)
- You are committed to delivering high quality software to a tight schedule
- You have excellent communication skills and thrive in fast-paced, multidisciplinary environments
- Financial services experience.